Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Inside A Tesla Battery


Inside A Tesla Battery

Jeff Dahn Head of Tesla Battery Research

Ever wonder what exactly is inside a rechargeable Tesla Lithium-Ion Battery? With Tesla Battery Investor Day coming up in early April, I thought it would make sense to bring this video I published three years ago back to the top of Jake's Tesla World as it shows exactly how a Lithium Ion Battery is constructed.


Jeff Dahn is one of the great pioneers with Tesla battery research. He has been working in the field of Lithium Battery research since 1978.





The video below features Jack Rickard who is the single most knowledgeable man I am aware of when it comes to all things Tesla. In other words, I have probably learned more from Jack than from Elon Musk, which is impressive. I highly recommend watching this entire video.





No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU ENJOY JAKE'S TESLA WORLD BE CERTAIN TO CHECK OUT JAKE'S OTHER BLOGS: